- Type: MS
- Location: Mississippi
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: Ongoing
The department offers the the Master of Science (M.S.) graduate degree. Students may choose one of five degree programs:
- Applied Communication - Generalist Degree
- Applied Communication - Journalism Concentration
- Applied Communication - Theater Concentration
- Applied Communciation - Online Generalist Degree
- Professional Communication in Health Services
- Professional Communication in Sports
- Public Relations and Corporate Communication
The M.S. in Applied Communication is designed for students who wish to pursue a graduate degree in communication for enhanced career opportunities or in preparation for doctoral academic work.
The M.S. in Public Relations and Corporate Communication is designed for students who wish to pursue a graduate degree in business or communication for enhanced career opportunities.