- Type: Industry Program
- Location: Hollywood, USA
- Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: Ongoing
Follow Your Ears and Engineer Your Dreams at Musicians Institute's Audio Engineering Program in Hollywood
Are you ready to go pro and learn the tricks of the audio engineering trade? Located in the heart of Hollywood, California, Musicians Institute's Audio Engineering program lets you experience a unique education on a whole new level. The program prepares students for careers as producers, engineers, and independent artists. Hands-on training is provided in every aspect of recording and mixing, from state-of-the-art consoles and software like Pro Tools® & Logic®, to courses in acoustic science, studio etiquette, and more.
The Audio Engineering Program provides students with practical training on state-of-the-art recording equipment, preparing them to be part of the creative team in the recording studio. Training is provided in:
- Practical concepts of audio engineering and acoustic science
- Every aspect of the recording and mixing process
- The use of industry-standard recording equipment
- Modern and classic tools, such as the recording console, digital audio workstation software (DAW), outboard equipment, plug-ins, and more
- Topics include studio design, video game audio, sound-for-picture, and studio etiquette
Certificate in Audio Engineering
Professional audio production training, including certification on industry-standard audio platforms such as Avid Pro Tools® & Apple Logic®
- Professional audio production training, including certification on industry-standard audio platforms such as Avid Pro Tools® & Apple Logic®
Certificate in Audio Engineering, Post-Production Audio
- Professional post-production audio training
Additional emphasis on mixing music, dialogue and special effects for film, television, and other visual media
Certificate in Audio Engineering, Live Sound Production
- Professional live audio production training
- Additional emphasis on managing the complete live audio production process, from setup to monitor and front-of-house mixing, and live recording
Located at the bustling intersection of Hollywood and Highland in Hollywood, Musicians Institute's state-of-the-art campus offers you:
- 24/7 access to rehearsal rooms
- A variety of recording studios and live performance stages
- Cross-cultural interaction with students from around the world
- Networking opportunities with music industry professionals
- Clinics from visiting guest artists who have played with some of the biggest names in music
Your future is now. Enroll at MI today!
While Musicians Institute provides no guarantee that employment will result from attending or completing any program offered by the institution, we are dedicated to assisting students in finding professional opportunities. For more information on our Career Development Office, visit www.mi.edu.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.mi.edu/state-and-federal-student-consumer-disclosures.