- Type: Bachelor of Music
- Location: Hollywood, USA
- Duration: 3 years
- Deadline: Ongoing
BACHELOR OF MUSIC IN PERFORMANCE (CONTEMPORARY STYLES)
Musicians Institute's Bachelor of Music Degrees Can Take Your Career to the Next Level
Did you know that creating audio for movies and video games is one of the fastest-rising careers in the music industry? And that a Bachelor’s Degree can lead to your next move as a Music Director, Composer or Music Industry Executive? Musicians Institute’s Bachelor of Music Degrees will give you the experience and training you need to do all of the above.
With a choice of specialization in Performance or Composition, MI’s Bachelor of Music Degrees combine a strong foundation in music theory with cutting-edge training in digital tools. You’ll also receive high-quality, low-cost general education courses in language, philosophy, mathematics, science, and humanities (through matriculation with partner institutions).
- Bachelor of Music in Performance - Contemporary Styles
- An accredited academic degree focusing on instrumental performance along with music theory, ear training, musicianship, music history, and more
- 24/7 access to rehearsal rooms
- Training in leading software programs such as Logic, ProTools, Sibelius and Finale
- A variety of recording studios and live performance stages
- Cross-cultural interaction with students from around the world
- Networking opportunities with music industry professionals
- Clinics from visiting guest artists who have played with some of the biggest names in music
MI connects you to all of Los Angeles…and prepares you to take on the world.
Your future is now. Enroll at MI today!
While Musicians Institute provides no guarantee that employment will result from attending or completing any program offered by the institution, we are dedicated to assisting students in finding professional opportunities. For more information on our Career Development Office, visit www.mi.edu.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.mi.edu/state-and-federal-student-consumer-disclosures.