- Type: Music Program
- Location: Hollywood, USA
- Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: Ongoing
Grab Your Guitar and Head to Hollywood!
Would you like to take your guitar skills to the next level? Musicians Institute’s Guitar Program can develop your technique and musicianship, preparing you for professional careers. The Hollywood college of contemporary music features renowned teachers, including experts in all styles and genres, who will give you personal, hands-on instruction in everything you need to know about your instrument, your performance skills, and your career goals.
- Development of tone and dynamics
- Concentration on single-string solo abilities
- Fretboard organization of minor and major pentatonic scale patterns
- In-depth examination of chord progressions and harmonies
- Exploration of blues tonality and structure
- Rhythm section workshops to emphasize chart reading, stage presence, and gear set-up
- Grooves such as rock, swing, shuffle, and ballads
- Reading fundamentals for rhythmic figures, chord symbols, key signatures and note positions
- More than 50 electives covering guitar maintenance and repair, Classical music, slide guitar, electronic effects and much more
- 24/7 access to rehearsal rooms
- A variety of recording studios and live performance stages
- Cross-cultural interaction with students from around the world
- Networking opportunities with music industry professionals
- Clinics from visiting guest artists who have played with some of the biggest names in music
Your future is now. Enroll at MI today!
While Musicians Institute provides no guarantee that employment will result from attending or completing any program offered by the institution, we are dedicated to assisting students in finding professional opportunities. For more information on our Career Development Office, visit www.mi.edu.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.mi.edu/state-and-federal-student-consumer-disclosures.