- Type: Music Program
- Location: Hollywood, USA
- Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: Ongoing
INDEPENDENT ARTIST PROGRAM
Musicians Institute's Independent Artist Program Is All About Your Songs and Your Life!
Are you a vocalist, instrumentalist, rapper, DJ or producer? Are you all of those things and more? Then come to Hollywood to enroll in Musicians Institute's Independent Artist Program (IAP), where you can take charge of every aspect of your dream career, and learn how to do it all yourself in the most creative way possible.
IAP equips you with the skills needed to write, perform, record and produce your own original songs. Furthermore, it helps you to develop a business plan to release your music into the world, attracting fans and supporters along the way.
The Independent Artist Program includes:
- Songwriting and production of original material
- Classes that guide students through recording sessions in both commercial facilities and home studios
- Graphic design of associated promotional artwork
- Creation of an internet and social media presence
- Development of promotional initiatives and marketing plans
- Up to three personal recording studio sessions per week
- Project Advisors to guide students with expertise in songwriting, music production, audio recording, and graphic design
- Training in leading software programs such as Logic, ProTools, Sibelius and Finale
- 24/7 access to rehearsal rooms
- A variety of recording studios and live performance stages
- Cross-cultural interaction with students from around the world
- Networking opportunities with music industry professionals
- Clinics from visiting guest artists who have played with some of the biggest names in music
Your future is now. Enroll at MI today!
While Musicians Institute provides no guarantee that employment will result from attending or completing any program offered by the institution, we are dedicated to assisting students in finding professional opportunities. For more information on our Career Development Office, visit www.mi.edu.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.mi.edu/state-and-federal-student-consumer-disclosures.