- Type: Music Program
- Location: Hollywood USA
- Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: Ongoing
It's Time to Get Down to Business at Musicians Institute's College for Contemporary Music in Los Angeles
Want to take your skills and career to the next level? Musicians Institute's Music Business Program can give you all the knowledge and experience you need to start a career in the music industry. With invaluable training to develop your career strategies and networking abilities, the program prepares students for various careers related to record companies, public relations, management and booking, publishing, music supervision, A&R, marketing, promotion, and more.
Music Business Program students will receive:
- Workshop-style classes and projects taught by industry-active professionals
- Overview of the complete record company business cycle from A&R and duplication to promotion and distribution
- Practical information in business topics, such as music law, personal management, media relations, and more
- Skills in contract negotiation, marketing plans, and entrepreneurial strategies
- Certificate in Music Business
- Provides training in label management, A&R, marketing, promotion, contracts, music publishing, and artist management
- Certificate in Music Business, Entrepreneur
- Adds an emphasis in entrepreneurial techniques for business management
- 24/7 access to rehearsal rooms
- A variety of recording studios and live performance stages
- Cross-cultural interaction with students from around the world
- Networking opportunities with music industry professionals
- Clinics from visiting guest artists who have played with some of the biggest names in music
Your future is now. Enroll at MI today!
While Musicians Institute provides no guarantee that employment will result from attending or completing any program offered by the institution, we are dedicated to assisting students in finding professional opportunities. For more information on our Career Development Office, visit www.mi.edu.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.mi.edu/state-and-federal-student-consumer-disclosures.