- Type: Music Program
- Location: Hollywood, USA
- Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: Ongoing
Take the Microphone and Take the Stage! Enhance Your Natural Vocal Talents at Hollywood’s Premiere Contemporary Music College
Are you seeking a higher education to hit those high notes? Want to take your songs to the stage with your own band? Musicians Institute’s Vocal Program can give you a unique approach to developing the dynamic range and power of your natural singing voice and prepare you for any challenge in the music industry. Whether you want to become the next pop idol, backing vocalist, songwriter, arranger or teacher—this unique program covers everything you’ll need to know.
The Vocal Program offers a unique approach providing students with access to:
- Training in articulation, enunciation and stage presence
- Sight-reading and sight-singing classes
- Real-world environments performing popular genres with a three-piece backing band
- Courses covering breath control and the physiology of the voice
- Education in Apple Logic recording software and other production technology
- An understanding of the business and marketing aspects of the entertainment industry
- Elective courses in songwriting, arranging, dance and more
- Genres including pop, blues, rock, jazz, extreme vocals, gospel choir, R&B, hip-hop, country, and Brazilian styles
- 24/7 access to rehearsal rooms
- A variety of recording studios and live performance stages
- Cross-cultural interaction with students from around the world
- Networking opportunities with music industry professionals
- Clinics from visiting guest artists who have played with some of the biggest names in music
Your future is now. Enroll at MI today!
While Musicians Institute provides no guarantee that employment will result from attending or completing any program offered by the institution, we are dedicated to assisting students in finding professional opportunities. For more information on our Career Development Office, visit www.mi.edu.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.mi.edu/state-and-federal-student-consumer-disclosures.