- Type: English Program
- Location: New York
- Duration: 3, 6, 7,12 or 14 weeks
- Deadline: Ongoing
Course DescriptionThe Intensive English Program is designed to help students, visitors, and immigrants improve their general English skills for academic study, career advancement, or personal enrichment. Learn the essentials of grammar and writing; improve listening, speaking and pronunciation skills; and enhance your vocabulary through reading. With the help of an advisor, students create their own program of study by choosing from a wide range of courses.
Program Benefits and Highlights
• Four levels – from Beginning to Advanced
• Full-time or part-time study
• Seven entry dates throughout the year
• Students from more than 30 countries
• Integration of grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening in each course
• Wide variety of elective courses
The Intensive English Program is offered as a 3, 6, 7, 12 or 14 week program throughout the year.