- Type: MBA
- Location: Distance Learning
- Duration: 1+ years
- Deadline: Ongoing
Benedictine University's online MBA degree program prepares you to successfully lead organizations through the challenges of the 21st century business environment including global issues, evolving technology and a diverse workforce.
Benedictine's online MBA degree offers a robust business foundation curriculum to help ensure that you're fully prepared to advance your career once you graduate. You'll connect with professors and students who work in a variety of industries, giving you the opportunity to explore new career fields or confirm your commitment to your current professional goals.
Our MBA degree online program provides two options:
- The traditional one-course-at-a-time online MBA program, which busy working professionals can easily fit into their schedules
- And accelerated online MBA program which lets you jump on the fast track by taking two courses at a time
Students with an educational background in business may be able to waive up to four foundation courses, and in some cases no GMAT is required.
Choose from Seven Areas of Specialization
Explore what makes you passionate about business through in-depth, advanced business courses presented in a flexible, personalized format.
Customize your degree with one of seven MBA concentrations that combine a foundation of essential business management skills with more in-depth study in your area of professional interest to help position you for the most in demand roles in business. Choose online MBA concentrations in:
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation
- Financial Management
- Health Administration
- International Business
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Management
Dual MBA program opportunities are also available.
Why earn your MBA from Benedictine University?
- You'll earn your degree from an accredited, established institution with more than 127 years of history and a tradition of academic excellence.
- You can be confident that your online MBA degree will prepare you to successfully navigate your career through market turbulence, organizational change and global competition.
- Student Satisfaction is our #1 priority. Our Spring 2014 survey of online MBA alumni shows that:
- 94% of our graduates say the online MBA program at Benedictine prepared them for their current career.
- 28% of our graduates say they can directly apply a salary increase to their degree, while another 41% anticipate a salary increase within the next year.
- 48% either received a promotion at work or increased responsibility.
- 33% say they have increased confidence in the workplace.
- Graduates chose our program for its flexibility, reputation as a nonprofit University and supportive admissions team. If they could do it all over again, 80% surveyed said they would earn their online MBA at Benedictine.
Benedictine University Online MBA Accolades
Benedictine University consistently attracts notice for the quality and growth of the MBA program.
- Crain's Chicago Business reported that Benedictine's MBA was the fifth largest MBA program in Chicago.
- TheBestColleges.org ranked the online program at Benedictine No. 1 among online MBAs.
- In addition, Benedictine is consistently ranked as one of the top master's universities in the Midwest by US News & World Report® and listed among America's Top Colleges by Forbes.
If you're a business professional, you know that an MBA can position you to move up into high-level leadership roles. Benedictine's online MBA degree program prepares you to successfully lead organizations through the challenges of the 21st-century business environment.