- Type: Graduate Certificate
- Location: Distance Learning
- Duration: 8 week courses - Complete program in approx. 6 months.
- Deadline: Ongoing
Learn to amplify the effectiveness of your communications with the online Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management program from Purdue University. The certificate program is a fast-paced way for you to broaden your skillset with greater understanding of impactful communication. The courses within the certificate program quickly instill within you the skills and confidence to meet your organization’s communication needs across a variety of platforms.
The online Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management at Purdue University requires 9 credit hours and you will graduate with an understanding of:
- Planning, executing and evaluating strategic communication plans
- Recognizing communication issues from a global perspective
- Measuring and evaluating communication campaigns
- Working with communication during times of crisis
This program is fully online and is intended to be completed from your existing location. No campus visits are required and the program does not support visa applications.
- COM 60111- Seminar in Strategic Communication (3 credits)
- COM 60211- Seminar in Global Strategic Communication (3 credits)
- COM 60311- Seminar in Crisis Communication (3 credits)