- Type: MBA/MPH
- Location: Distance Learning
- Duration: 2.5+ years
- Deadline: Ongoing
The broad curriculum covered in the Dual MBA/MPH online degree program exposes you to the business, analytic and strategic planning skills in a traditional MBA. It also provides an in depth study of important public health issues facing our global community and gives you the tools necessary to make an impact. Graduates earn two full master's degrees in a streamlined program that can be completed in less time than it would take to finish each separately.
In this program you will gain an in-depth understanding of management, finance, accounting, marketing, strategic planning, international business and entrepreneurship. These skills are directly applicable to a variety of roles in the public health environment, such as managing a community health agency or working in a corporate wellness department. More than just a management degree in health care administration, the dual MBA/MPH will give you a comprehensive understanding of best practices that should form the foundation of any well-run health care organizations whether for profit or not-for-profit.
Your dual MBA/MPH online degree can help you distinguish yourself in a crowded field of professionals. You will be prepared to face the complex challenges of health care from a business perspective and provide effective solutions that can improve the health of individuals and entire communities.
Why Choose Benedictine Online?
- By earning your Dual MBA/MPH online at Benedictine, you will receive all the benefits that Benedictine offers with its rich history spanning more than 127 years of academic excellence
- Complete your coursework according to your own schedule with our online, interactive format
- Earn the same respected credential as students in the traditional, on-campus program
- Get help from your personal full-time advisor when you need it