- Type: MA
- Location: New Jersey, USA
- Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: Ongoing
Course DescriptionCourse Details: Designed for students aware of the multifacted nature of medical practices and eager to investigate connections across the disciplines, Drew’s program in Medical Humanities offers three graduate study options: Certificate in Medical Humanities, Master of Medical Humanities, and Doctor of Medical Humanities. Our students understand that often there are no ready answers when dealing with many of the issues facing the medical practitioner and the patient, but instead a multitude of possibilities.
- A personal statement;
- The completed application form;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- $35 application fee
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit TOEFL scores no more than two years old