MODUL University Vienna is an international private university in Austria owned by the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the largest
provider of private education in Austria. The university campus is located on Kahlenberg, a scenic hill with a spectacular view of the capital of Austria. The MODUL brand stands for more than 100 years of excellence in education.
Since 2007, MODUL University Vienna has been offering cutting-edge education (BBA, BSc, MSc, MBA and PhD study programs) in the areas of international management, new media technology, public governance, sustainable development, and tourism and hospitality management.
So far, students from more than 70 different countries have studied or are studying at the modern campus on Kahlenberg.
MODUL University Vienna offers study programs in subject areas with outstanding job opportunities both nationally and internationally. The research-driven curricula successfully generate and sustain innovation. The integrated educational concept, combining professional skills and personal development,
prepares its graduates for executive positions worldwide. Students and professors alike can expect excellent service and conditions, including:
- International and culturally diverse study environment (all courses are taught in English by an internationally experienced faculty)
- Cooperative atmosphere
- Optimal student support ratio of 1:10 (lecturers to students)
- Sustainability as part of the university’s philosophy
- Cooperations with leading international universities
- Research-driven curricula support the constitution of development
- All programs are accredited by the Austrian Accreditation Council, an independent agency of the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research
Address: Am Kahlenberg 1, A- 1190 Vienna
Contact for Admissions
Dr. Markus Bernhard
Tel: +43 (1) 3203555-202