Study in BC
STUDY IN BC - CANADA
StudyinBC (www.studyinbc.com) is the only online destination you need to discover everything about studying in British Columbia. It is the only directory covering all of the regions and types of school districts and institutions in the province.
More international students are now choosing to study in BC than any other province in Canada. The region’s cities regularly appear at the top of global rankings for livability and quality of life from sources as prestigious as The Economist.
BC universities are consistently among the top-ranked institutions in Canada and around the world, and our highly integrated education system is a global model for progressive, flexible education.
By choosing to study in BC, you will join more than 100,000 students from across the globe studying at all levels in our province.
All types of schools and education quality assured (EQA) institutions in the province are featured in this interactive, student-focused website which recognises the quality of the region’s education system and provides a unique glimpse of what it means to study in BC.
StudyinBC recognises the importance of student voice and focuses on elements that bring the website to life; student bloggers, photographers and videographers will document their study in BC experience and share it with others considering the same path.
The website offers students a resource for an overview of the study options available. What students will find useful on the website is:
- Peer-to-peer communication. The website encourages students from around the world to exchange their stories, post blogs, videos, and share experiences of coming from their country of origin to British Columbia.
- Social media channels. StudyinBC is reaching out and connecting with students on the channels that students are most comfortable with.
- One-click inquiry tool. The website will allow prospective students to select educational institutions of interest, and send one e-mail simultaneously to multiple institutions, eliminating the work and intimidation of writing to schools for information.
- Practical, easy to access and understand content and information. We’ve written content with students in mind.
- Community profiles. Students can explore neighbourhoods and communities prior to travelling to British Columbia.
Top Reasons to Learn, Live and Play in BC
BC teachers and institutions are ranked among the best in the world and BC is the only province in Canada with a provincial seal of quality for post-secondary education (Education Quality Assurance).
Extraordinary Quality of Life
BC, with its cosmopolitan cities, lush rainforests, coastal waters and impressive mountains is one of Canada’s most exciting and beautiful provinces. BC is a safe and peaceful place to live and study.
Friendly and Diverse People
The people of BC are friendly and welcoming. People from many cultures call BC their home, creating a diverse and vibrant society.
Mildest Weather in Canada
BC has the mildest climate in the country. Summer temperatures in the province’s interior region frequently surpass 30°C, while BC’s southern coastal region offers the mildest winter temperatures in all of Canada.
Click on a course below to view more information.
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.