ILAC has agreements with over 40 Canadian Universities and Colleges across Canada and offers free counselling to all students!Take a look at our virtual tour.
YOUR PATH TO HIGHER EDUCATION IN CANADA
- ILAC will counsel you throughout the whole pre-application and registration process, so that you can feel secure about your choices
- ILAC has direct contact with universities and colleges
ILAC will arrange joint letters of acceptance for:
- English Language Studies at ILAC and
- Acceptance to university or college so that you can immediately apply for a long term visa
All students who graduate this program are able to achieve the required TOEFL score and acquire the academic skills to succeed in University. This includes writing essays, researching and giving oral presentations. Our Team of qualified University Placement specialists will help students gain acceptance to the University of college of their choice.
GMAT Preparation program
This program is a combination of the Pre - Degree Certificate and GMAT Preparation with the Princeton Review. The Princeton Review is recognized as the best GMAT preparation in the world.
High School Year Program (Grade 12 or Grade 11)
This program includes 10 courses and is a combination of English and high school courses. This is designed for students to improve their GPA, receive a Canadian High School Diploma and increase their chances for success in university.
MOST POPULAR HIGHER EDUCATION PROGRAMS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
... and numerous more programs... ASK US ABOUT OUR SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Business English
- General English
- Exam preparation (TOEFL, Cambridge FCA or CAE, IELTS)
- Teacher training - TESOL
- Study & Work Program
The Summer English Camps are the perfect match for teenagers aged 14 to 18 who want to enjoy their summer full of activities while studying English in Toronto or Vancouver.http://www.ilac.com/programs/junior_camps.php
PLATINUM, GOLD AND TENNIS PACKAGES.
All Summer Camps include a big variety of activities as well as the following:
- 20 lessons of ESL per week
- Up to 20 activities (depending on program)
- Homestay (single room, 3 meals/day) or Residence Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Textbooks (1 set)
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation Placement Fee
- Teenager Accommodation Fee
- ILAC Staff supervision
Click on a course below to view more information.
- Course Title
Make an enquiry
Fill out the form below to make an enquiry regarding this college.