Articles filed under topic Advice

Postgraduate Study in the US
Postgraduate Study in the US. Can I do a graduate degree in a field unrelated to my undergraduate degree? An undergraduate degree in your intended field of graduate study is recommended and usually required. However, if your undergraduate degree was in an allied field or was inter-disciplinary and you took, for example, one-third of your courses in political science, you may be admitted into a graduate program for political science upon the completion of a designated number of undergraduate courses at the institution in which you want to enrol.

Certificate & diploma programs in USA
Although certificate/diploma programs are quickly gaining popularity as alternatives for